Business SA engaged Chamonix as the implementation partner of choice for a major People, Process and Technology transformation, with the goal of uplifting the organisation with increased efficiencies, new service offerings and an organisation restructure.
Due to increased competition, and a shift in the demand for Business SA services, the organisation needed to revitalise its value proposition to its members, and the South Australian business community, to maintain its position as the State’s pre-eminent business leadership and advisory body.
Chamonix’s review outlined a series of changes that impacted People, Process and Technology to uplift the entire organisation in terms of efficiency, service offerings and an organisation restructure. The focus of the change was to adopt standard processes and tools for all aspects of the business that provided little or no market differentiation. By adopting ‘off-the-shelf’ systems and processes, the business only needed to implement bespoke solutions where it provided most competitive advantage.
The resulting digital and technology strategies saw the decommissioning of all on-premise IT hardware in place of Software-as-a-Service offerings to free-up Business SA resources from solving IT problems, and apply their domain knowledge and experience to building the business. By adopting standard processes, Business SA was also able to take on the tightly integrated suite of products that provided seamless work practices from customer tasks, desktop productivity, collaboration, managing documents, creating internal content and visualising information.
• Reduced IT operational expenditure by more than $200,000 p.a.
• Revenue protection through membership-churn activities
• New products created a leverage to leverage new business intelligence
• Collaboration between business units reduced rework and errors
• Straight-through, automated processes businesses
• A stable, real-time and modern customer interaction
• Accurate information provided by customers
• Access to the latest systems and tools
• Reduction of manual, time consuming and menial tasks