- Permanent role, work for a dynamic and fast-growing SA success story
- Multi-faceted & challenging role, work across multiple projects & sectors
- Solution based organisation who helps clients achieve better project outcomes
About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, our success is based upon our sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation and maintenance services, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
Chamonix’s people are their strength and whether a client’s needs are based around implementation of proprietary applications, managing complex and varied intelligent and transformational projects or developing cloud interfacing technologies, it is through their outstanding knowledge base and visionary purpose that they drive value out of enterprise solutions.
Key roles and responsibilities
One of Adelaide’s leading IT Consultancy’s is seeking an experienced and skilled Azure Integration Developer to work across a number of exciting consulting opportunities.
- Participate in delivery of multiple integration solution types in a range of customer environments
- Substantial experience in delivering the end-to-end development of an integration solution and controlling the conformance of its implementation
- Experience designing & creating modern integration solutions to solve client business problems in Azure, working with services
- Familiarity with deployment automation for Azure via PowerShell and Azure Resource Manager
- Ability to interpret the future state architecture and focus on best practice modern integration in cloud and hybrid environments
- Experience working in an agile environment, elaborating user stories & running iterations to rapidly design/build/deploy solutions
- Strong documentation and presentation skills to elicit, capture and communicate solution designs from user stories
- Knowledge of system capabilities, rules, and architecture
- Well-developed interpersonal skills with demonstrated prior experience working in a client facing role
- Exceptional ability to build and further develop relationships with key clients
- Ability to lead teams, managing and monitoring work, resolving challenges and ensuring a high quality is achieved
- Experience with SPA frameworks such as Angular, React, or Vue.js – desirable but not essential
- Experience with containerisation using Docker, Docker Compose, Docker Swarm or Kubernetes
- Experience with Azure Service Bus, Azure Logic Apps, or Azure API Management.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and delivery practices
- Experience implementing automated build and deployment processes using PowerShell, Cake Build, Microsoft Azure DevOps or Atlassian Bamboo, Jenkins or Octopus Deploy
If you are seeking a challenging role, working for a supportive organisation and you offer the enthusiasm for technology, we encourage you to apply.
Chamonix are eager to work with the best talent available within the market, and encourage both interstate and regional applicants to apply.
A CV and cover letter must be attached to your application to be considered.
For more information on this role or other roles within Chamonix, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link below.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word or PDF format.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.