- Permanent role, work for a dynamic and fast-growing SA success story
- Multi-faceted & challenging role, work across multiple projects & sectors
- Solution based organisation who helps clients achieve better project outcomes
About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, our success is based upon our sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation and maintenance services, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
Chamonix’s people are their strength and whether a client’s needs are based around implementation of proprietary applications, managing complex and varied intelligent and transformational projects or developing cloud interfacing technologies, it is through their outstanding knowledge base and visionary purpose that they drive value out of enterprise solutions.
We are seeking .Net Developers due to recent growth. You will have the opportunity to lead on all aspects of the full software development lifecycle including the ability to provide your expertise to ensure client’s needs are met.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Design and deliver end to end software solutions for clients using .Net from proof of concept to end product.
- Design and deliver solutions through the Azure platform
- Proficient working with Visual Studio online and a good understanding of integration patterns.
- Engage with clients and gain a strong understanding of their development requirements and interpret into exceptional solutions.
- Possesses an innate passion for software development with the ability to think creatively.
- Strong skills in database programming and query languages.
- Previous experience working in an agile software development environment would highly desirable.
- Outstanding technical writing skills, with good ability to communicate with non-technical professionals.
- Strong experience working with the full end to end Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience working with SharePoint development will be highly regarded.
- Previous integration experience is highly desirable, ideally with Azure.
- Degree qualification in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering or relative experience.
If you possess exceptional .Net development skills and are seeking a diverse role with variety on the type of projects you work on, we encourage you to apply today.
Chamonix are eager to work with the best talent available within the market, and encourage both interstate and regional applicants to apply.
A CV and cover letter must be attached to your application to be considered.
For more information on this role or other roles within Chamonix, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link below.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word or PDF format.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.