About the Company
Chamonix is an Adelaide based business and technology consulting service organisation located in Adelaide’s innovation hub, Lot Fourteen. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation and maintenance services, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
We are seeking an engineer who is passionate about delivering customer value using Google Cloud Platform. Leveraging our partnership with Google, you will contribute to customer success by designing and building solutions using GCP as well as contributing significantly to our Google Cloud Engineering practice.
Your core role will include
- Design and implementation of infrastructure & networking architectures with GCP
- Design and implementation of solutions on GCP across data, compute and PaaS services
- Work with customers and product delivery teams to deliver solutions using modern DevOps techniques such as CI/CD, everything as code, test automation, and observability
- Apply strong security principles and practices to everything you do
- Practice continuous learning, improvement and sharing
You may also have the opportunity to
- Participate in pre-sales & sales
- Lead teams to deliver solutions for customers
- Engage & promote our partnership with Google
- Contribute to building our Google Cloud Engineering practice
- Implementing cloud infrastructure & networking
- Securing services using Google Cloud IAM
- Experience with building solutions using one or more of the following GCP services (or similar services on Azure or AWS):
- Compute Engine
- App Engine
- Kubernetes Engine
- API management (Apigee, Cloud Endpoints)
- Understanding of and experience with implementing CI/CD delivery pipelines with GCP
- Deploying services using infrastructure as code, using tools such as Google Deployment Manager or Terraform
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Scripting with Linux shell or Microsoft PowerShell
- Development with any of Go, Java, Python, Node
Any of the following will contribute favourably
- Google Cloud Engineer or Google Cloud Architect or Google Cloud Developer or Google Cloud DevOps Engineer
If you are an experienced and well-rounded Google Cloud Engineer we encourage you to apply today.
A CV and cover letter must be attached to your application to be considered.
For more information on this role, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word format.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.