About the Company
Chamonix is an Adelaide based business and technology consulting service organisation located in Adelaide’s innovation hub, Lot Fourteen. Working across significant business enterprise, government departments and defence customers, their success is based upon their sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation and maintenance services, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
The successful candidate will:
- Service customer tickets;
- Monitor, manage and improve public cloud infrastructure;
- Enact problem management;
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders and customers;
- Assist with customer driven enhancements to their environments
- Deliver our growing portfolio of service offerings for clients across a range of industries;
- Be prepared to be flexible with rostered working times.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
This role will provide opportunities to learn and grow in the following areas. Any existing knowledge or experience in these areas will be of benefit.
- Ability to provide level 1 & 2 technical support
- Strong verbal and writing skills
- Able to successfully manage tasks/priorities and escalate when required
- Working with M365, O365, Azure AD
- Working with Windows Servers, Domains and Active Directory
- Working with public cloud infrastructure (Azure and AWS – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Strong understanding of root cause analysis
- A strong desire to provide consistent and exceptional customer service, and a demonstratable background in customer service
- Experience working with ITIL processes and tools
- Understanding of Request, Incident, Problem and Change management and their differences
- Installing and configuring Proactive Monitoring
- Knowledge of Cyber Security frameworks including ACSC Essential Eight Maturity Model, ACSC ISM, DISP or IRAP of benefit
- Knowledge of Security monitoring practices and tools including Azure sentinel, Splunk, Defender
If you are an experienced and passionate IT professional, we encourage you to apply today.
A resume and cover letter must be attached to your application to be considered.
For more information on this role or other roles within Chamonix, please contact us at email@example.com or via the link below.
All applicants must be Australian Citizens.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.