About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, our success is based upon our sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation and maintenance services, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
Chamonix’s people are their strength and whether a client’s needs are based around implementation of proprietary applications, managing complex and varied intelligent and transformational projects or developing cloud interfacing technologies, it is through their outstanding knowledge base and visionary purpose that they drive value out of enterprise solutions.
With strong continued growth in our Adelaide office, we are now seeking applications from experienced CRM Consultants to work with our clients on large scale IT projects.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A strong business focus including the ability to correctly interpret requirements from business subject matter experts;
- Strong communication skills and a drive to take ownership of your work and deliverable outcomes;
- Extensive experience as a CRM Consultant with Microsoft Dynamics CRM. Additionally, Salesforce experience would be advantageous;
- A deep understanding of associated tools, deployment processes and differences between working with on premise or online versions of CRM’s;
- Extensive experience in configuration and administration of CRM solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to translate processes and requirements to CRM functions;
- Experience working within a project team environment;
- User training experience;
- The ability to assist with the development of related non-functional requirements;
- The ability to know when (or not) to utilise CRM to solve business problems based on CRM’s strengths within an enterprise environment;
- Experience with migrating data to the CRM, and integration of the CRM with other enterprise systems.
Working at Chamonix means that you will have superior communication and presentation skills, and be able to work collaboratively with a dynamic, highly technical team. You will be customer focused and your proven experience in a similar role will have given you the ability to make this role your own.
The rewards at Chamonix far exceed a competitive salary and include the satisfaction of rapidly delivering complex projects that will challenge and develop your technical and business expertise. We have a friendly, social and dedicated culture that will ensure you always feel as though you are a part of the Chamonix team.
Please get in touch if you believe you are the right fit for this role via the link below.