- Permanent role, work for a dynamic and fast-growing technology success story
- Multi-faceted & challenging role, work across multiple projects & sectors
- Solution based organisation who helps clients achieve better project outcomes
About the Company
Chamonix is a fresh technology service business experiencing outstanding growth outcomes through creative delivery and responsive business applications. In working across significant business enterprise and government departments, our success is based upon our sharp, passionate and intelligent approach to service delivery and implementation and maintenance services, constantly exceeding expectations in creative information systems.
Chamonix’s people are their strength and whether a client’s needs are based around implementation of proprietary applications, managing complex and varied intelligent and transformational projects or developing cloud interfacing technologies, it is through their outstanding knowledge base and visionary purpose that they drive value out of enterprise solutions.
Reporting to the State Manager, the Solution Architect will be responsible for designing end solutions across different systems as well as providing expert customer and consulting services. The successful candidate will ideally come from a generalist background having knowledge in software development, integration and infrastructure experience.
To be successful you will demonstrate the ability to develop solutions based on requirements and deliver the solution on time and on budget.
- Produce overall strategy & roadmaps for various clients and projects
- Design technology solutions that are appropriate for our clients, and consider their overall business needs
- Provide excellent consulting services to clients
- Provide leadership and guidance for internal development teams
- Take accountability for quality for designs and delivery outputs from client and internal teams
- Produce high level technical project documentation
- Assist with pre-sales, tenders & estimates when required
- Facilitate continuous improvements and identify potential opportunities for value-add services
- Create and build trusted client relationships with manageable expectations
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to interpret and inform the transition from current to future state architecture, particularly focusing on best practice modern integration architecture in a hybrid environment
- Capacity to engage with clients and interpret requirements into architecture solutions
- The ability to lead the analysis of new and existing architectures, and ensuring the future solution platform meets business requirements
- Strong communication and time management skills, with the ability to manage expectations
- Understanding of integration of various technical platforms
- Knowledge and experience in architecture/design methodologies and tools
- Ability to extract information from various applications
- Outstanding communication skills with technical and non-technical professionals
- Calm and clear-thinking demeanour that works well under pressure
- Provide high level and detailed information and data architecture and data design services to clients across multiple industry sectors
- Preference for someone who can also develop when required, and is up to date with modern technology stacks
- Deep understanding of cloud infrastructure & services, application architecture, integration architecture and software development practices
- .net architecture and development experience is essential
- Azure experience would also be a benefit
- Relevant tertiary qualifications are highly advantageous
If you are an experienced Solution Architect with drive and passion to excel in your career, then we encourage you to apply today!
Chamonix are eager to work with the best talent available within the market, and encourage both interstate and regional applicants to apply.
A CV and cover letter must be attached to your application to be considered.
For more information on this role or other roles within Chamonix, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link below.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word or PDF format.
With respect, no recruitment agencies please.