Who are we?
Chamonix IT Solutions is an end-to-end technical services business focused on helping customers to achieve and maintain digital currency to stay competitive in an ever-evolving market. From digital transformation through to complete technical delivery and ongoing managed support, Chamonix has been working with customers across a range of industries for over 12 years to understand where they are on their digital journey, where they need to be and then help them get there.
Based at South Australia’s innovation hub, Lot Fourteen, we’re at the forefront of technology and our people are the driving force behind our success. We foster a strong culture of collaboration, continuous learning and constantly seek new ways to deliver the very best outcomes for our customers.
How will you help contribute to our success?
- Architect, design and implement on premise and cloud-based infrastructure solutions
- Act as Technical lead on engagements with our customers
- Assist our customers to implement and maintain compliant environments
- Establish, monitor, manage and improve public cloud services
- Work closely with key internal stakeholders and customers
What skills does our ideal candidate have?
- Implementing and managing modern cloud environments
- O365/Microsoft 365 and Azure AD
Implementing and maintaining Microsoft 365 E5 Security services including:
- Cloud App Security
- Office DLP
- Azure AD Risk Based Conditional Access
- M365 Defender suite (Endpoint, O365, Identity)
- Azure Security Centre
- Working with Windows Servers, Domains, and Active Directory
- Working with Intune for mobile device management
Managing and securing end user devices
- Implementing and managing Azure AD Connect and Hybrid authentication
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience working with ITIL processes and tools
- Understanding of request, incident, change, and problem management and their differences
- Previous experience within security frameworks and standards
- Essential 8
- CIS Benchmarks
- ISMF / SACSF
- ISM with IRAP assessment
- ARM / Bicep
- DevOps, Containerisation / Kubernetes
- Working with public cloud infrastructure (Azure and AWS – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Implementing, monitoring, and maintaining SIEM and threat hunting services including Azure Sentinel and/or Splunk
- Managing and configuring network security and firewalls
- Installing and configuring proactive monitoring, alerting and automated response
- VDI/WVD and remote apps
- Defence Clearance and/or eligibility to achieve clearance highly desirable
- Microsoft Certifications
- Azure Certifications
- AWS Certifications
What’s in it for you?
What’s important to you? What about this for starters…
Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
Come to work at the globally recognised Lot Fourteen, a shared space of innovation, culture and arts
Have the opportunity to be a mentor to future talent and develop our leaders of tomorrow
Financial support and additional time off to complete professional development activities
Last question…. what are you waiting for?
If you believe our ideal candidate sounds like you and would love to join our team, click “apply now” and upload your current CV and Cover letter.
Please note that we receive a large number of applications and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||IT Specialist|