About the Company
Chamonix IT Solutions is an end-to-end technical services business focused on helping customers to achieve and maintain digital currency to stay competitive in an ever-evolving market. From digital transformation through to complete technical delivery and ongoing managed support, Chamonix has been working with customers across a range of industries for over 11 years to understand where they are on their digital journey, where they need to be and then help them get there. Based at South Australia’s innovation hub, Lot Fourteen, we’re at the forefront of technology and our people are the driving force behind our success. We foster a strong culture of collaboration and continuous learning and constantly seek new ways to deliver the very best outcomes for our customers.
How will you help contribute to our success?
- Manage several projects concurrently from conception to delivery, taking accountability for the successful delivery of the projects
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders as well as the project teams
- Build and manage multi-disciplined project teams and utilise a broad range of project management methodologies to reinforce project practices, behaviours and values in delivering project outcomes to stakeholders, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Satisfy all contractual requirements and general business activities associated with the project, ensuring project schedules are adhered to and project margins are achieved
- Assume responsibility in key areas such as scope creation, defining deliverables, resource management, financial management, project risk, time management and reporting
- Promptly respond to any technical or commercial aspects that needs to be addressed and communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders
What skills does our ideal candidate have?
- Proven experience in a similar role managing complex projects as a Project Manager in a technical environment across multi-functional teams
- Strong communication and time management skills, with the ability to manage expectations and time frames
- Previous experience working with a broad range of technical and business projects, with strong ability to communicate and manage people across various locations
- An understanding of the software development life cycle, as well as experience working with a variety of project management principles and practices is highly advantageous
- Strong organisational and planning skills with a strong attention to detail
- Formal Project Management qualifications, tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience is highly desirable
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide a credible leadership to development teams and to accurately evaluate project requirements, risk and issues
- Previous experience working with project management reporting systems is highly desirable
What’s in it for you?
What’s important to you? What about this for starters…
- Work with some of the brightest and best minds in Australia
- Come to work at the globally recognised Lot Fourteen, a shared space of innovation, culture and arts
- Have the opportunity to be a mentor to future talent and develop our leaders of tomorrow
- Financial support and additional time off to complete professional development activities
Last question…. what are you waiting for?
If you believe our ideal candidate sounds like you and would love to join our team, click “Apply” and upload your current CV and Cover letter.
Please note that we receive a large number of applications and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Job Category||Project Manager|