About the Company
Chamonix IT Solutions is an end-to-end technical services business focused on helping customers to achieve and maintain digital currency to stay competitive in an ever-evolving market. From digital transformation through to complete technical delivery and ongoing managed support, Chamonix has been working with customers across a range of industries for over 11 years to understand where they are on their digital journey, where they need to be and then help them get there. Based at South Australia’s innovation hub, Lot Fourteen, we’re at the forefront of technology and our people are the driving force behind our success. We foster a strong culture of collaboration and continuous learning and constantly seek new ways to deliver the very best outcomes for our customers.
- Engage with clients to understand their business requirements and interpret these into technical solutions which align with the client’s business objectives
- Be accountable for the design, implementation and management of technical and business solutions that meet client’s business objectives
- Facilitate workshops and requirement gathering sessions and translate this information into relevant documentation such as specifications, business process maps and statements of work
- Consult on technology configurations and options
- Provide technical advice and guidance to clients and have the ability to effectively talk through technical issues to non-technical people
- Management of small projects including resource allocation, financial management, risk, estimates, scheduling, time management and reporting
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Professionally presented with proven interpersonal skills particularly in the area of client engagement
- Excellent analytical skills in order to produce high quality business requirements, documents and functional specifications
- A sound understanding of how to build client relationships and create solutions tailored to client business and technical drivers
- Commercial business acumen with an intimate knowledge of business process
- Strategic thinker with the ability to align technology with the business objectives and organisational drivers
- Strong time management with the ability to manage multiple projects and competing client demands
- Knowledge of, and experience with one or more of BABOK, Agile, PRINCE2 or other methodologies and frameworks
- Proven successful experience in coaching, mentoring and development of juniors and working in a cross functional team environment to achieve organisational goals against a project schedule
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills to prepare and present succinct reports and information appropriate to the client and liaise, negotiate and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst who possess excellent client engagement skills we encourage you to apply today.
A CV and cover letter must be attached to your application to be considered.
Please note – all applicant resumes must be submitted in Word or PDF format.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|