- Seeking experienced SharePoint Experts for multiple opportunities
- Adelaide CBD based organisation with competitive package on offer
- Utilise your previous technical lead experience on leading edge projects
Are you a master of all things SharePoint, and would like to work with innovative business software products?
About the Company
Chamonix IT Solutions is an end-to-end technical services business focused on helping customers to achieve and maintain digital currency to stay competitive in an ever-evolving market. From digital transformation through to complete technical delivery and ongoing managed support, Chamonix has been working with customers across a range of industries for over 11 years to understand where they are on their digital journey, where they need to be and then help them get there. Based at South Australia’s innovation hub, Lot Fourteen, we’re at the forefront of technology and our people are the driving force behind our success. We foster a strong culture of collaboration and continuous learning and constantly seek new ways to deliver the very best outcomes for our customers.
Our client is seeking to fill multiple positions due to recent growth from winning multiple large scale projects based in Adelaide’s CBD. If you are an experienced SharePoint Expert who enjoys engaging with key business stakeholders to form solutions for client business problems, then this is the role for you! You will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest and most exciting implementations and extensions of SharePoint in Adelaide.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- [Essential] Experience with implementing a Modern SharePoint environment (Online, 2019 or 2016)
- [Essential] Understanding of key SharePoint concepts including Managed Metadata, Search, Security, Architecture, and Branding.
- [Desirable] Experience with other tools in the O365 Suite including PowerApps, Flow, PowerBI and Dynamics
- [Desirable] Experience with development of Hybrid O365 environments, including AzureAD
- [Desirable] Experience working with legacy versions of SharePoint (2013, 2010, 2007)
- [Desirable] Development experience with the SharePoint CSOM, Rest-Based Object Model, or SharePoint PnP
- [Desirable] Experience with migration of identity, mail, documents and other data into and out of SharePoint or Office 365
- [Desirable] Experience with third-party records management solutions including RecordPoint, Objective, or TRIM/HPRM/Content Manager.
- [Desirable] Experience with third-party BPM tools including Nintex, K2, or similar.
- [Desirable] Experience with LiveTiles
- [Desirable] Relevant Microsoft certifications
- Engage with clients and gain a strong understanding of their development requirements and interpret into exceptional solutions
- Possesses an innate passion for software development with the ability to think creatively
- Previous experience working in an agile software development environment would highly desirable
- Outstanding technical writing skills, with good ability to communicate with non-technical professionals
- Strong experience working with the full end to end Software Development Life Cycle
- Degree qualification in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering or relative experience
If you possess exceptional SharePoint skills and seeking a diverse role with variety on the type of projects you work on, we encourage you to apply today.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All resumes to be submitted in Word format only.
|Job Category||Developer, SharePoint|